Thursday, November 17, 2005

Blind Faith

Two words: Tiger who?
A blind Israeli golfer realized the dream of every amateur hacker when he shot a hole-in-one.

Zohar Sharon aced the 160-metre, 15th hole at the Caesarea Golf Club in Israel during a round yesterday.

Mr. Sharon, with a handicap of 20, initially thought he had over hit his tee-shot but was delighted when his caddy, Shimshon Levy, found the ball nestled in the cup.

"He went crazy. I did not understand what he was shouting about, I thought a snake had bitten him," Mr. Sharon said of Mr. Levy, who accompanies him on his regular rounds of golf and lines him up for his shots.

(Courtesy of Reuters)

Here is yet another example of the supernatural occurrences (Divine intervention) of which the Jewish People benefit from in the Land of Israel.

(Thanks to my loyal reader in Brooklyn, NY for bringing this story to my attention).



3 Comments:

Only ONE loyal reader in Brookyln? We need to up your page hits...

;-)

By Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata, at Thu Nov 17, 11:46:00 AM GMT+2  

No offence Ze'ev, but I think it is kind of offensive to suggest that this golfer, blind or not, needed divine intervention to hit a hole in one.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Nov 17, 01:57:00 PM GMT+2  

Jameel - I'm sure I have more than one there, I just cant speak for their loyalty...

Haim... sure... these things happen everyday...

By Blogger Ze'ev, at Thu Nov 17, 03:04:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blogs Directory