Tuesday, October 11, 2005

From My Mouth to G-d's Ears...

Earlier today, I was called a prophet, in response to a previous post. At first, I thought that it was nonsense, but now I am not so sure...

Just the other day, I wrote a post suggesting that Prime Minster Sharon extend some goodwill gestures towards the Jews of Israel as opposed to the "Palestinians", and among them I included the following:
* Administrative detention will no longer be against Jews in the State of Israel, and all Jews currently being held under administrative detention will be brought to a fair and speedy trial (or released if there is no evidence).

Well, it looks like G-d was listening, because this just appeared in today's Ha'aretz:
Judge Moshe Drori of the Jerusalem District Court on Tuesday ordered the state to pay far-right activist Noam Federman NIS 100,000 compensation for false arrest for alleged terrorist activity in recent years.

This is believed to be the first time in the history of the state that someone has been remunerated for administrative detention or house arrest.

Federman, a resident of the West Bank city of Hebron, was held in administrative detention for around eight months, and underwent many months of house arrest.

Hashem, if you're still listening... First off, I wanted to say thanks (I never doubted You for a second), and second, I was wondering if you could work on the following minor requests of mine (if You're not too busy):

* Bring all members of the Jewish People home to Israel.

* Bless the Jewish People with a true and lasting peace throughout the entire Land of Israel, in which they will be sovereign.

* Allow the Jewish People and the State of Israel to be totally self-sufficient and independent (from the nations of the world) so that they can pursue policies that are truly in the best interests of the Jewish People and State.

* Plant within the heart of every Jew the desire to want to (re)connect with their heritage and traditions, and to once again take pride in who they are, where they are going, and a desire to work towards fulfilling the collective destiny of the Jewish People.

* Rebuild the Beit HaMikdash. (As for what to do with the structures that currently occupy the Temple Mount I will leave to Your discretion).

* Bring Mashiach... NOW! (If possible...)

I think that's about it... I am sure that You are going to be inundated with prayers over the next couple of days, but if you could find some time to address these issues, I would really appreciate it - mine are really, really, really important... I think.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blogs Directory