Thursday, May 10, 2007

Jewish & Israel blog Awards... I'm in the Finals!


Thanks to the support of many of you, my blog, Israel Perspectives, has reached the final round of the Jewish & Israel Blog Awards for 2007 (JIBs for short) - within the Best Right-Wing Political blog category.

I'm up against some stiff competition, so I guess I need to do some campaigning in order to prove that my right-wing credentials are second to none.

Therefore, a vote for Israel Perspectives is...:

* A vote in favor of Jewish sovereignty over the Temple Mount (Temple Consciousness)
* A vote in favor of Israel being a truly Jewish State
* A vote in favor of all the Jewish People returning home (The Aliyah Revolution)
* A vote against any two / three / four state solutions
* A vote in favor of taking an active role in ensuring all of the above (Neo-Zionism)

Voting in the final round has already begun, and will be open until May 16th, 10pm, US EST.

Please take 20 seconds to vote for my blog, and if you really are generous, maybe another 20 seconds to encourage some other people to vote for me as well.

Thanks again for all your support.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blogs Directory