Thursday, December 22, 2005

What in G-d's name is going on here? Photo Trivia - UPDATED


What is going on in this picture?

I give you my word that it is relevant to the spirit of this blog (I think...).

Here's the answer:

Would-be Israeli brides leave intimate offering for rabbi

(Hat-Tip: Strong Bad)

(UPDATE: Jameel of The Muqata has pointed out to me that this has already gone up on a few other sites. In any case, I had initially hoped to do this post a few days ago, when Strong Bad 1st brought it to my attention, but due to unforseen circumstances, I didn't get a chance to post it until now.

So, for those of you who already know what this is, having seen it somewhere else, I apologize, and I'll try to be more original - and quicker to the post - in the future.)



7 Comments:

Zeev - You obvious are a very provincial blogger if you can post this today as "trivia". :-)

Its been posted so far this week on 2 of the biggest JBlogosphere blogs.

Onthemainline
DovBear

We love you anyway...and hope your wife feels better!



's blog "Hirhuirm"

By Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata, at Thu Dec 22, 10:08:00 AM GMT+2  

(Please ignore the comment remnant in the bottom of the above comment)

Thanks!

By Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata, at Thu Dec 22, 10:09:00 AM GMT+2  

Trophies from this:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1134309623626&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

By Blogger JoeSettler, at Thu Dec 22, 11:15:00 AM GMT+2  

Joe, this guy must have served in Army Intelligence - brilliant scam... Not that I condone such activities, of course...

By Blogger Ze'ev, at Thu Dec 22, 11:30:00 AM GMT+2  

This is my third Hat Tip on this site, which I believe gives me the coveted Hat (Trick) Tip.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Dec 22, 07:57:00 PM GMT+2  

I wanted to answer, but how is segula gone wild in Amuka relevant to this blog? We're discussing politics and the Jewish state here, not hashkafa - there're plenty of blogs for that. Or maybe I am wrong?

By Blogger Critically Observant Jew, at Thu Dec 22, 09:19:00 PM GMT+2  

Greg... it does have to do with Israel, right? Maybe I fudged it a bit...

By Blogger Ze'ev, at Thu Dec 22, 10:56:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blogs Directory