Thursday, December 22, 2005

What in G-d's name is going on here? Photo Trivia - UPDATED


What is going on in this picture?

I give you my word that it is relevant to the spirit of this blog (I think...).

Here's the answer:

Would-be Israeli brides leave intimate offering for rabbi

(Hat-Tip: Strong Bad)

(UPDATE: Jameel of The Muqata has pointed out to me that this has already gone up on a few other sites. In any case, I had initially hoped to do this post a few days ago, when Strong Bad 1st brought it to my attention, but due to unforseen circumstances, I didn't get a chance to post it until now.

So, for those of you who already know what this is, having seen it somewhere else, I apologize, and I'll try to be more original - and quicker to the post - in the future.)



8 Comments:

Zeev - You obvious are a very provincial blogger if you can post this today as "trivia". :-)

Its been posted so far this week on 2 of the biggest JBlogosphere blogs.

Onthemainline
DovBear

We love you anyway...and hope your wife feels better!



's blog "Hirhuirm"

By Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata, at Thu Dec 22, 10:08:00 AM GMT+2  

(Please ignore the comment remnant in the bottom of the above comment)

Thanks!

By Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata, at Thu Dec 22, 10:09:00 AM GMT+2  

Trophies from this:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1134309623626&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

By Blogger Joe Settler, at Thu Dec 22, 11:15:00 AM GMT+2  

Joe, this guy must have served in Army Intelligence - brilliant scam... Not that I condone such activities, of course...

By Blogger Ze'ev, at Thu Dec 22, 11:30:00 AM GMT+2  

This is my third Hat Tip on this site, which I believe gives me the coveted Hat (Trick) Tip.

By Anonymous Strong Bad, at Thu Dec 22, 07:57:00 PM GMT+2  

I wanted to answer, but how is segula gone wild in Amuka relevant to this blog? We're discussing politics and the Jewish state here, not hashkafa - there're plenty of blogs for that. Or maybe I am wrong?

By Blogger GregoryT, at Thu Dec 22, 09:19:00 PM GMT+2  

Greg... it does have to do with Israel, right? Maybe I fudged it a bit...

By Blogger Ze'ev, at Thu Dec 22, 10:56:00 PM GMT+2  

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

By Anonymous wedding dresses, at Mon Sep 05, 09:16:00 AM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blogs Directory