Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Sorry about that...

A few of my more loyal readers noticed that I haven't been blogging very much of late (this being my first post in 48 hours - in contrast to my usual 2 - 3 posts a day).

While I generally don't get into my personal life too much on this blog, I will make an exception this time.

On Sunday night, my wife fell while going down the stairs in our apartment building, breaking her collarbone in the process. Thank G-d, things could have been much worse, as she was holding our daughter at the time, who is, thank G-d, fine. Also, although my wife will have her left arm immobilized for the next 3 weeks or so, she is not in any terrible pain, just limited in what she can do for the time being.

Thankfully, we are blessed to be surrounded by wonderful family and friends who have been helping us out with various odds and ends, which has made things that much more manageable.

The whole ordeal also happened to occur at a time when some other stressful issues were coming to a head, and all in all, it left me with little time or energy for much of anything, let alone blogging (or responding to comments & e-mails).

Hopefully, as of today, I will be able to get back into the swing of things, and I do apologize to any of my readers who have become so dependant on my daily rants, and who may have gone through withdrawal the last few days.



9 Comments:

refuah shleima

J.

By Blogger Jerusalemcop, at Wed Dec 21, 11:47:00 AM GMT+2  

Ouch. May your wife heal fully and fast, with a minimum of pain.

By Blogger Don Radlauer, at Wed Dec 21, 11:52:00 AM GMT+2  

Zeev - Please wish your wife a Refuah Sheleyma from the entire Muqata crew.

By Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata, at Wed Dec 21, 12:52:00 PM GMT+2  

Refuah Shleimah

By Blogger Yehudi Yerushalmi, at Wed Dec 21, 01:12:00 PM GMT+2  

Glad to see that you are back to blogging, and I hope life calms down very soon.

By Blogger Shoshana, at Wed Dec 21, 01:33:00 PM GMT+2  

Ditto as per my email.

By Blogger tafka PP, at Wed Dec 21, 02:55:00 PM GMT+2  

I suggest this (non-gruesome) visual aid for all the loyal readers to fully appreciate the situation.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Dec 21, 07:40:00 PM GMT+2  

Strong Bad, thanks for the picture - can you also post the gruesome one?

By Blogger Ze'ev, at Wed Dec 21, 07:48:00 PM GMT+2  

Refuah Shleimah!

By Blogger Ezzie, at Wed Dec 21, 11:47:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blogs Directory