Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It's Never Too Late to Say: "I'm Sorry"...


Attorney General Menachem Mazuz sparked furious debate Wednesday by saying that there was "no indication" that the 1995 assassination of prime minister Yitzhak Rabin had been sparked by incitement.

On the other hand, Mazuz told the Knesset State Control Committee, "what is certain is that there was a failure of security at the site of the murder."

"The atmosphere within the public has an influence, but it must not be used as an excuse to shut people's mouths," he said.

Wait... Let me get this straight... Every Kippa wearing Jew in Israel isn't really personally responsible for the murder of Yitzchak Rabin?

I am confused, why would Ha'aretz and the rest of the secular left try to place collective guilt and deligitmize an entire segment of the population? What could they possibly gain from such actions?

Hmmm... if I'm not mistaken, the same tactic of guilt by association which was used to force the Israeli public to accept further concessions to our "cousins" in the name of the "peace process" following the murder of Rabin is being used today, to force the "Disengagement" plan through, as well. After all, isn't every opponent of "Disengagement" an enemy of the State of Israel, the Jewish People, "democracy" amd the "rule of law", and destroyers of the "peace process"?

On the bright side, I'm relieved that I will finally be able to get a good night's rest - my 1st in over 10 years, now that I have been absolved on any wrong doings - and Yom Kippur isn't even for another 2 months...

(I won't hold my breath waiting for mass apologies to the Religious Zionist public over the malicious campaign of slander from which they were victimized - until this very day - as a result of what happened on that fateful November night, 10 years ago).

1 Comments:

I''m not familiar with this subject but interesed.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Dec 25, 04:43:00 PM GMT+2  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blogs Directory