Look how far we've come...
To witness the effects that the Post-Zionist ideology has had on the State of Israel, consider the following examples from the last six months alone:
- Calls for the division of Jerusalem.
- The expulsion of Jews in Hebron from property legally belonging to the Jewish community Hebron.
- Allowing Hamas to run in the "Palestinian" elections - including in Jerusalem.
- The expulsion of thousands of Jews from their homes in Gush Katif and the Shomron at the hands of the IDF and police.
- The right of the Jewish People to a Jewish State in the Land of Israel is now dependant on it fitting into the "Defensible Borders" doctrine, or it falling within an area where there is already a Jewish majority - as can be seen by the route of Israel's "security fence".
Forget "Both sides of the Jordan River" or even the dream of "Greater Israel" - today, the battle is over whether or not Israel will exist as a Jewish State or merely a State of the Jews (A 2nd hand imitation of America) - and if left up to the State of Israel's current leadership, the decision has already been made.