Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Blogs About "Nothing" vs. Blogs About "Something"

In one of those cheesy women's magazines that my wife reads occasionally, there happened to be an article about blogging. The article stated that this blog gets 6,000 hits a day!!!

Considering that it will take me about 4 months to reach 6,000 hits, I assumed that this person must be blogging about something amazing.

Well...you know what happens when you assume...

I just don't get it. What I blog about has to be of at least equal value as to what this person blogs about, and yet I don't get anywhere near the hits!?!

Perhaps, the success of that blog is similar to the success of the show Seinfeld - namely that it was a show about nothing, and that seemed to appeal to people. I guess most people are interested in reading about nothing than a blog about something...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blogarama - The Blogs Directory